Saturday, December 2, 2017

Penguin Sketch

Amy O'Neill has a great, versatile sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, and there is a fun (and tricky for me!) color scheme at Color Throwdown, too...



I used Reverse Confetti's adorable set and dies, "Love You S'more"...


I used Stampin Up's brick embossing folder to make an igloo scene (inside and out :))


I tried my hand at watercoloring that little penguin.  Still need A LOT of practice lol!  I used Delicata gold ink for the fire and marshamallows, and grey and black watercolors for the penguin.  The ice bricks are glittered at the edges, and so is Mr. Penguin :).

So much fun to combine these sketches this week!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the igloo, this is too cute!!

Jen Mitchell said...

You've done a great job with both challenges! Love that little penguin and his sparkly igloo is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Soooooo cute! I am loving this sweet card and those sweet images. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!