Monday, August 10, 2015

Circle of Friendship


A long overdue Challenge Chicks post!  This month, Diane chose our theme, and she picked "Circle of Friendship"...to make a card with circles, about friends, or both.  I chose both :)!


The circular flowers are from Wplus9 Studio's "Doodle Buds" set, and the background confetti dots are from Papertrey Ink's "Good Times" set.


The sentiment is from Verve's "Text Objects" set.  I like how it had both "sunny" and "around" in it, perfect for the theme!  I added some Wink of Stella glitter pen and Diamond Stickles on some of the dots, as well as some mini orange flower sequins from the PTI Shakers and Sprinkles kit.

Please come join us!  Upload your creations to Splitcoaststampers using the keyword "CHXAUG15" or upload to our Facebook page HERE!

6 comments:

Marybeth said...

Beautiful Kelly! Love the colors and bits of sparkel!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this!! Very pretty Kelly!

Kara Lynne said...

Circles of citrus bliss! I love this!

diane zechman said...

Love those little confetti dots and sweet whimsical flowers! Perfect!

Vicki G said...

Oh my word Kelly! Totally Adorbs!

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous!