Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dare to...Make it Monday?


I told you that I have gone plum crazy with the stamping this weekend!  Even more to come, as the girls are off to a birthday party at noon!  This card is for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday Challenge, to color with white ink, and also Julie Lacey's Dare to Get Dirty Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.

Stamped Year of the Flowers: Violets onto kraft cardstock, then colored with violet Copics.  Added PTI Fresh Snow ink to the centers with a Q-tip, and some white opal liquid pearl dots.  The sentiment is from Year of the Flowers: Lily of the Valley.  Also used A Muse Studio's Heather cardstock, with the matching satin ribbon.  I think that I went a little "plum" crazy with the violet stamping, but once I got going, I couldn't stop!

6 comments:

Jen Adcock said...

You have gone plum crazy indeed and in the most fabulously way too I must add! That ribbon is deeeeevine! The color is outrageous! I just love it! Seriously beautiful. To say that you've colored those violets to perfection is a total understatement. They are amazing! That white cloudburst in the middle coupled with the Copics has made that stamp the best I have ever seen it stamped! Sorry to get so excited but, really... This card is so lovely I could cuss. ;-)

Alle mooie dingen said...

i really really love your card.. you did just great!
greetings
Anita
http://alle-mooie-dingen.blogspot.com/

Lise said...

Very beautiful card:-)

~Tammy~ said...

Love the beautiful juicy bow! Great composition!

Lana said...

Very pretty card Kelly! I love how you colored the flowers :)

Anonymous said...

Your bow is tied impeccably!