Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Papertrey Colors

Papertrey Ink is having a Color Challenge contest today...the prize?  A whole lotta ribbons, felt, and paper in all of the colors of the rainbow!

The Design Team members posted some of their favorite color combinations.  This card features Lisa Johnson's combination of Pure Poppy, Spring Rain, Kraft, and Vintage Cream...


There's that Bloom Builder again!  This time I used Pure Poppy felt.  I made the background with Guide Lines 1 and my new Guide Lines Grid Impression Plate.  The inks are VersaColor Scarlet and Sand Beige, and Memento Summer Sky.  Dusted off Faux Ribbon for the little stitches, double line border, and sentiment!

1 comment:

Crafty Math Chick said...

This was my favorite color combo too! Wish I could play. Your card is pretty, I hope you win!
~Meredith