Monday, August 30, 2010

Thanks, Nichole!



This card is for a special Papertrey Ink Blog Hop today honoring one of the creators, Nichole Heady!  Papertrey Ink is one of my favorite stamp companies.  I hardly ever make a card that doesn't have something from "PTI" on it, whether it be a stamped image, ribbon, sentiment, button, ink, background, or cardstock!  Oh the cardstock!  That's what made me fall in love first.  Then it was the images like this one from Vintage Picnic.  I had been nervous purchasing clear stamps instead of the traditional red rubber stamps, but one set from PTI and everything changed for good!

PTI is always on the cutting edge of this industry, making the most versatile and high quality products.  Nichole's blog posts are amazing and she is so quick to share a technique or idea with her customers.   She listens to her customers via the Forums...if somebody states that they want a certain image or color, you can bet that it will show up in the product line-up in the very near future!

The company's customer service team is fabulous, and I always get my items very quickly after I place an order.  Nichole has brought together a "Dream Team" kind of Design Team that shares so many ideas and beautiful projects, as well.  The monthly release parties are a highlight for me, and PTI is so generous in their prize giveaways, too!  I wrote on a message board once, that Nichole should be teaching Business at a local college...she has helped build PTI into an impressive business in just a few short years!

So THANKS, NICHOLE!  For everything that you do!  You will have a loyal PTI customer in me as long as my hands can get inky! 

PS...To Julie, Jane, and Jen...you are pretty special there yourselves!

34 comments:

Rebecca said...

LOVE those strawberries!!

Laurie said...

Too cute! The strawberries are adorable!

Laura Isham said...

the sewing is a perfect touch. Wish I knew how to sew!

Aimes said...

Fab card, I love all the stitching! Really adds to the homely feel - so sweet!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Keva said...

I really like the added stitching. This is very cute!!

Susan said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you chose. And all of that stitching is gorgeous. The shiny strawberries are too cute!!

Unknown said...

Oh, gorgeous!! I love the stiching, and the berries are just poppin' off there!

BethieJ said...

Kelly your card is DARLING! This is one of my favorite sets.. I need to ink it up AGAIN! :) Nice job!

Sara Mac said...

Such a sweet card Kelly! The variety of stitching is perfect.

Nerina said...

Your stitching is beautiful! And your berries -WOW - what absolutely gorgeous dimension!!

Melissa said...

So pretty, Kelly! Love the red stitching and that sweet basket!

peggysue said...

Gotta love that little basket and the bright pretty colors! Great stitching too! Let's get inky, yay!

Kara said...

super cute!

Cathy Weber said...

I love all the stitching you did on this card. Vintage Picnic is the very first set I ever bought from PTI. Love the "inky" comment too!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Gayatri said...

I love strawberries too! Love ow they fall off the basket. Cute card, Kelly!

Amy Kolling said...

Love the addition of strawberries to the basket! Very pretty!

Nadine said...

What a cute card Kelly! Those strawberries look dee.li.cious!

Sue Ann said...

TOO TOO cute ........ LOVE IT !!!

Jen Carter said...

The sewing on this card is such a great touch!!

IamDerby said...

what a great card!

Chris Simon said...

Very sweet! I love the colors and the stitching.

Teresa said...

So cute! Love it!

Lee said...

This is so sweet. Love all the stitching.

Becky Carafa said...

This is so sweet! Hmmm, I might have to pull this set out again myself! Thanks for the inspiration.

DF said...

Love the stitching and the strawberries, so summery!

Lizzie Jones said...

Super cute! I love the way the colors really play off of one another.

Ginny said...

Great card!! I like the red stitching, it really pops!!

Sandy Kay said...

This is really cute!
Sandy (Sankada)

Dana said...

This is such a cute card Kelly! Love it.

Michele Kovack said...

Such a cute card! Love the strawberries!

Steph Zerbe said...

Stitching... I love it! I think PTI is the best too!

Ingrid Danvers said...

I'm a bit late to the blog hop party....sorry! Your card is really pretty. Love the stitching and strawberries.

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card!