Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunflowers for Cathleen!


Today's Featured Stamper today at Splitcoast is one of my faves of all....ctorina aka Cathleen Torina!  I chose to case this lovely card!  Here is my version:



Kept layout, elements, and colors basically the same, except added a bit of red and changed the images.  I used PTI's Round and Round Anniversary set, and Background Basics: Tin Types on the bottom. It is very difficult to change anything on a card by Cathleen because her cards are perfection!  Congratulations, BFFtorina!

PS...I got me a new camera, see?!  Just a little Kodak Easy Share for now.  Though it didn't cost "that" much, it was a 7 megapixel upgrade, ha!  I went from having 5 to 12, and whew, that's quite a difference to me!  I will invest in a super fantabulous camera one day when there aren't so many kiddos and critters around who could damage it so easily!!!!

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, what a striking color scheme!!